Order Management Specialist
Join a dynamic team as CR embarks on a strategic growth curve! You will support our customers through this exciting journey!
CR is a trusted supply partner within the global mining community - delivering highly innovative, productive, and socially responsible products and technology solutions. Our leading products include the design and manufacture of ground engaging tools (G.E.T), cast lip systems, dragline buckets and lock systems, conveyor accessories and plate block and wear materials.
With a track record of innovation and customer excellence for over 40 years, CR is currently undertaking strategic & significant growth; employing over 300 people located primarily in offices and plants in Australia, China and North + South America.
We are seeking an experienced Order Management Specialist to provide exceptional customer service in our Americas region. This position will be instrumental in supporting the coordination and timely delivery of orders through our third-party logistics warehouses. You will act as key contact point by coordinating receipts and shipments to and from the North American warehouse locations with internal and external Stakeholders within the CR Supply Chain.
In this role you will be for responsible for:
- Processing and execution of orders, invoices, and other customer-facing communications
- Ensuring timely order confirmations and updates for customers to meet business requirements
- Partnering with supply chain team members on timely customer order availability and delivery information
- Resolving and/or escalating customer issues
- Handling inquiries and provide information related to CR products and services.
Being bilingual in English and Spanish will be advantageous as customers are located across the Americas. As will experience with international shipping and exportation with application of Incoterms.
If you have effective interpersonal skills for building productive partnerships with all stakeholders and are highly organized to ensure that customers receive the information required or as updates become available - then we want to hear from you. Proficiency in using ERP systems and MS Office to enter, track, update, send, and retrieve information as needed will also be highly regarded.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Ideally 3-5 years Customer Service/Order Management experience
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish advantageous
- Bachelor's degree desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills complemented with strong written and verbal communications; customer service focused with strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
On offer at CR
Our seven (7) values of Zero Harm, Customer, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a global career path, the chance to work on new tech with meaningful impact, flexible work/life balance, customised well-being offerings, competitive remuneration reviews and the chance to pay it forward within our local communities.
We can't wait to hear from you!