- We are seeking a Boilermaker for our Mackay facility.
- Great role with a leading manufacturer of large surface mining equipment.
- Bring your strong work ethic and passion for safety.
CR (formerly CQMS Razer) is a leading manufacturer of high-quality ferrous castings for large surface mining equipment.
Our Mackay Facility operates to world's-best standards, ensuring that CR continues to manufacture leading GET, Cast Lips and other Foundry products. We are growing rapidly, and this is an exciting time to join.
Our busy, thriving facility has an opportunity for an experienced Boilermaker with experience working in a manufacturing workshop. Your responsibilities will include working on the tools, monitoring workflow and ensuring quality outputs across the refurbishment of Dragline Rigging Components & Tungsten Overlay of G.E.T. You will be working in a fulltime, day shift position, where safety is always a priority.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Trade qualifications in welding with at least 3 years' experience
- Proven commitment to Health, Safety and Environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Stainless Steel fabrication experience
- TIG & MMAW of Stainless Steel
- General fabrication and MIG welding
- Tungsten carbide overlay welding
- Be physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical assessment and drug and alcohol test.
- Forklift licence and doggers ticket would be considered advantageous.
- The ability to work varying shifts (day & afternoon) will be required.
- Excellent demonstrated record of reliability.
In exchange for your hard work, you'll enjoy above award wages. You'll also appreciate working in an environment that's safe and supportive. We're only growing by the day so if you want to advance to bigger and better things, you'll have that chance.
On offer at CR
CR Mining (CR) is a trusted supply partner within the global mining community - delivering highly innovative, productive and socially responsible products and technology solutions. Our leading products include the design and manufacture of ground engaging tools (G.E.T), cast lip systems, dragline buckets and lock systems, conveyor accessories and wear materials.
With a track record of innovation and customer excellence for over 40 years, CR is currently undergoing significant growth; employing over 300 people located primarily in offices and plants in Australia, China, North and South America.
Our seven (7) values of Zero Harm, Customer, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a global career path, the chance to work on new tech with meaningful impact, flexible work/life balance, customised well-being offerings, competitive remuneration reviews and the chance to pay it forward within our local communities.
N.B: Applicants must be able to successfully obtain and complete a relevant work medical for this role.
We can't wait to hear from you!